Please read the user manual before first use. How to use:
- Cleanse your skin and pat dry
- Apply the conductive gel in a mask-like layer to the treatment area. Only apply the gel to the section you are treating, not your entire face
- Power on your device and select your micro-current intensity
- Starting on your neck, start from the base and glide the device slowly upwards and apply a light pressure. Glide towards the back of your neck until you hear a beep
- Repeat this movement several times before moving onto your jawline and cheek, then your forehead and brows Massage in any remaining gel for additional skincare benefits Avoid using on Adam’s Apple
Important: Keep Charger & USB Cable Dry. Never immerse charger or device in water. Never store or or use charger in a wet area. Clean device after each use by using cloth to remove any gel residue.
Who Should Not Use:
- Do not use it on chapped skin, open wounds or if you suffer from any skin diseases or irritations, such as severe acne, sunburn, skin infection.
- Do not use it if you have a pacemaker, implanted instrument, or have a metal prosthesis.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant, have a medical condition or are undergoing any medical or cancer treatment.
- Do not use it if you are recovering from a cosmetic procedure, peel, laser or injectables within the last 2 weeks.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any of our skincare products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Online shopping can be daunting, so we want you to realise that there is zero risk. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We want to give you a positive, luxe experience on our website and if you feel like we have let you down, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% SATISFIED with your purchase.
For the nitty gritty, click here.