As with other IPL based treatments, it cannot be used to treat white / grey, light blonde or red hair and is not suitable for very dark skin. This is due to the high contrast required between the pigment in hair colour and pigment in the skin tone.
- IPL works inside pores, destroys hair papilla, thus achieves permanent hair removal
- 3 in 1 working modes: hair removal, cold compress and rejuvenation.
- Touch type button with LCD display, clearly shows the flashing times left.
- Two operation modes: manual flash suitable for armpit, bikini and other small area hair removal. Auto flash suitable for thighs, arms and other large areas of hair removal.
- Non-removable lamp head design, more stable and long life than the changeable lamp type.
- Five adjustable optional energy levels according to the skin sensibility.
How to use
- Shave hair.
- Connect the power and turn on the switch.
- Choose the output mode of manual or automatic.
- Press to the skin, remove the hair.
Tips: During you use, press the snow icon on the ICE display you will feel cool to help numb the skin before each treatment.
Note: Diabetes, heart disease, epilepsy, skin diseases, scar constitution, tattoos, varicose veins and so on is not applicable to this hair remover device.
Item Type: Ice Laser Hair Removal Colour: White Material: ABS Wavelength: 550-1200NM Flash Duration: 500-800usec Input: AC100-240V 50-60Hz Weight: 360g Size: 75*135*233mm
What’s in the box: 1*Hair Remover 1*Adaptor 1*Manual 1*Power Cord 1*Box
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any of our skincare products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Online shopping can be daunting, so we want you to realise that there is zero risk. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We want to give you a positive, luxe experience on our website and if you feel like we have let you down, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% SATISFIED with your purchase.
For the nitty gritty, click here.