Serum Infuser Hydro Lift Device is an effective beauty tool that uses gentle and painless suction to infuse serums directly into the skin. With its help, it is possible to impact a large area of skin, to carry out injection procedures quickly and efficiently. When using meso-injectors, mesotherapeutic procedures are performed that eliminate skin flaws like wrinkles, flabbiness, sagging, pigmentation, uneven tone, etc.
The Serum Infuser Hydro Lift Device acts as acupuncture, the same process as using a derma pen, that cannot be achieved manually.
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use: To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sterilised before treatment.
- Double-cleanse the area to be treated (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean with an alcohol wipe. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions.
- Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results.
DO NOT USE
On open wounds. On acne or irritated skin. If irritation occurs.
Use up to a maximum of 1mm. Refer to the Needle Depth Guide. Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Online shopping can be daunting, so we want you to realise that there is zero risk. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We want to give you a positive, luxe experience on our website and if you feel like we have let you down, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% SATISFIED with your purchase.
For the nitty gritty, click here.