- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Item: HydraPen micro needling system
- Name: Dr. Pen original manufacturer Hydra series
- Speed control: 4 level
- Power type: Wireless
- Feature: LED display
- Cartridge: With 10 pcs needles
- Operation: Automatic infusion
How does HydraPen Skin Needling Serum Infuser work?
The needles create tiny micro-cavities in the skin’s surface. This stimulates the regenerative processes that naturally take place in the skin everyday. This, in turn, stimulates an increased production of collagen and elastin causing the skin to become firmer, for scars to gradually reduce and for wrinkles to smooth out. The Pen can be used multi-directionally so the treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks or scalp.
Advantages of using micro-needle mesotherapy:
- Short treatment time
- The precision of the procedure
- Solid performance
- The possibility of working in wired and wireless mode
- Automatic injection depth control
- Less pain and greater comfort
- Quicker recovery
- Acne Scar removal and treatment
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Anti Ageing – Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss and Hair Restoration
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
- Tattoo Removal
- Cellulite reduction and removal
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment.
- Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment
- Short healing time
- No permanent damage or injury
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use
- Almost all skin types can be treated
- Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis
How to Use
- Sterilise cartridges before use
- Wash skin and make sure it’s completely dry
- Move in small circles over the desired area 2-4 times
- Apply moisturiser or repairing serum after use
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results.
DO NOT USE On open wounds. On acne or irritated skin. If irritation occurs.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any of our skincare products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Online shopping can be daunting, so we want you to realise that there is zero risk. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We want to give you a positive, luxe experience on our website and if you feel like we have let you down, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% SATISFIED with your purchase.
For the nitty gritty, click here.