WHAT BENEFITS WILL I SEE
Tiny needle pricks that improve your skin texture and tone; this procedure is extremely effective at reversing the signs of aging and diminishing scars. This procedure is also called “Collagen Induction Therapy”, it is a non-surgical resurfacing procedure that creates a controlled injury underneath the skin’s surface in order to stimulate the body to naturally produce collagen elastin, as the result you get plumper skin and diminished appearance of scarring and wrinkles.
You will see changes from the treatment in several days, however the results may continue up to 6 month after the treatment as the production of collagen continues.
HOW IS IT PERFORMED
First, cleanse the skin and apply some numbing gel to eliminate any discomfort. Once the gel takes effect, remove the gel and using the micro pen gently press the pen against the skin and gently glide it across each area of your face. Mostly, treatment is done in about 15 to 30 minutes.
HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY
After the treatment, you skin will be bright red. The redness, on average, can last for 2 to 4 days. However, for some clients redness is gone the day after the treatment, depending on the skin type and the intensity of your treatment. After the procedure, to help your skin to recover, we always recommend a collagen mask and most of our customers confirm that a mask speeds up the recovery process and also calms their skin.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO MICRO-NEEDLING
The number of sessions depends on what your goal is. For example, deep scars or stretch marks might require about 5 treatments. For acne scars you will see results with after three to four treatments. The treatment should be done in every 3 to 6 weeks.
Micro-needling is not done only in case of scars and wrinkles. Many of our clients have the treatment every 6 to 12 months just to maintain the skin resurfacing and for better absorption of anti-aging serums and products.
•Wireless model use either AC or battery for 4 hours charge.
•Wired model use only AC.
Adjustable length of micro-needles Needle Adjustment Range from 0mm to 2.5mm.
0.25-0.5 for any skin (eye), activate cells, improve skin tone, promote nutrient infiltration and absorption, etc.
1.0-2.0 main improve bumps, scars, stretch marks, ageing skin.
It has 6 levels of speed, 8000r/m – 22,000r/m. Because high-speed vertical movement to reduce pain to a minimum, there is no cross-infection, using one-time disposable needles.
Packing list: Main machine*1 X Adapter*1 X English manual *2 X Micro needle 16 X heads *1 X plug converter.
Important: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilised before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. It is essential to follow these steps carefully to ensure that the microneedling cartridges are properly sterilised. Here are the steps to sterilise microneedling cartridges:
- First, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment for sterilisation; gloves, isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above) and a clean container to hold the solution.
- Put on your gloves to avoid contaminating the cartridges during the sterilisation process.
- Check on your cartridge; ensure the needles are in perfect condition (i.e. not bending) and remove any debris.
- Pour enough alcohol solution into the container and dip the cartridge needle into a sterilisation container, then soak for a couple of minutes.
- If you have alcohol solution in a spray model, you can spray it towards the needle head of the cartridge.
- Once the sterilisation is complete, allow the cartridge to air dry before using it.
- Finally, your cartridge is ready for use.
How to Use: To ensure there is no cross-contamination, cartridges must be sterilised before treatment.
- Double-cleanse the area to be treated (cleanse and repeat) then wipe the skin clean with an alcohol wipe. Fully tie back your hair, away from your face.
- Work in small areas and apply serum to each area before needling. This will help to ensure that the pen does not drag or pull on the skin. The recommended pattern to move the pen for best results is vertical, horizontal, and then diagonal in both directions.
- Using a light pressure and without dragging, repeat this motion over each area two times.
Please note: Comprehensive instructions are included with the device, including diagrams and helpful advice to get the best results.
Do not use on open wounds, on acne or irritated skin or if irritation occurs.
Use up to a maximum of 1mm. Refer to the Needle Depth Guide.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any of our skincare products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Online shopping can be daunting, so we want you to realise that there is zero risk. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We want to give you a positive, luxe experience on our website and if you feel like we have let you down, we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are 100% SATISFIED with your purchase.
For the nitty gritty, click here.